In 1835, William formed his own business of buying, selling and repairing used pianos from inside his home.
- moving dating
- Bosnia free chat video sexy online
- Dating showing pics and flirting hardcore in usa
- Online sex site requiring no credit card number free
- prostitute vs dating
- nadal dating
Four years later he started selling and repairing used pianos from his house at the corner of Liberty and Lexington Streets.
In 1839, Knabe formed a partnership with Henry Gaehle for the purpose of manufacturing pianos and by 1841 they moved to larger workshops at 13 South Liberty street.
The company was left in the stable hands of sons William and Ernest upon the death of William Knabe in 1864.
Knowing the fair market value of Knabe pianos is useful to sellers, buyers and owners.
The factory was then located in East Rochester, New York.
Knabe is one of the most illustrious and respected names in the American piano industry.
William Knabe entered into partnership with William Henry Gaehle in 1839, forming firm of Knabe & Gaehle in Baltimore, Maryland. built some of the finest pianos in American history.
In 1854, Gaehle withdrew giving complete control to Knabe, and the name was changed to William Knabe & Company. Knabe’s patents were numerous, and their many innovations aided in improving piano design and evolution well into the 20th Century.
Knabe learned the art of cabinet and piano making through apprenticeships, dedication and hard work.